- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed and is available for you to peruse should you so wish - just ask! not as it was before. We have brought in new measures, as outlined by the government, so that our pub environment can be enjoyed safely.
A few of the things we have implemented to ensure safer drinking & dining for all:
- A COVID-19 risk assesment has been completed and is available for you to peruse should you so wish - just ask!
- Hand sanitizer stations set up for both customers and staff.
- Clear signage.
- Face coverings for staff.
- Where viable, the use of perspex screens.
- We use the '5 Steps to Safer Socialising' In line with COVID-19 risk assessment guidelines.
- Card payments preferred, online ordering app called 'Hopt' available to help further reduce contact.
- We are asking customers displaying symptoms not to enter the premises.
- Social distancing signage & floor markings where applicable.
- Sauce/condiment sachets to replace reusable containers.
- Tables set further apart in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Toilets operating a 'one in one out' system, with 'occupied' signs that can be use with your foot, as well as extra temporary toilets available.
- Staff temperature taken on arrival.
- Increased cleaning throughout the whole premises.
- COVID-19 staff training given to all.
If you have any questions about any of the procedures we have put in place, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for you continued support through these unprecedented times!
The Ship Inn, Owslebury
2 Whites Hill, Owslebury, Winchester SO21 1LT
Copyright © 2019 Bird Brothers Enterprises Limited - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder